Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good News!

Today's doctor visit went well. My CAT scan results were very encouraging. My lungs and abdomen are clear. The lesions on my liver are also shrinking. I still have spots on my bones, but in a few months I'll have another bone scan to see how things are going there. My leg is feeling better so I feel good about it. I'll continue on the same treatment as long as it keeps working. I'm thrilled! The power of prayer is an amazing thing! I think it's important to trust modern medicine as well, but without God giving me strength, I wouldn't have made it this far.

I'm still doing PT too. I'm making progress, but it's slow. I tried to rush it a few weeks ago and strained myself, so now I'm just doing a little at a time. I'm just so excited about walking, I want to do it now! Actually what I really want to do is ride around the block on a bike. When I was a kid, that's all I did all day long. If things keep going well, me and my husband are going to buy bicycles and go riding togther.

1 comment: