Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Time to Shave, Yes It's Time to Shave!

I'm in a wild mood this morning, haha. I'm thinking of the stupid Brady Bunch kids singing the "Time to Change" song - you know the episode where Peter's voice changes right before a big talent show. So I'm singing to myself about it being time to shave my head. Right on schedule, a few weeks after my first chemo, my head hair is coming out in huge chunks. I bought a new wig last weekend, so I'm ready for the hair loss! I don't really mind looking freakish as my hair falls out, but what is most annoying is the trail of hair that I leave all over the house. That's why it's important to just shave your head when you start losing hair. Little things like towel drying your hair after a shower or turning over in bed in the middle of the night pull out bunches of hair. We will have to wash sheets, blankets, and towels this weekend haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment